Master Class Wood graining and imitation marble
with Michel Nadaï
Imitation Marble and Wood Graining
Instructor: Michel Nadaï
Date: May 28th to June 1st, 2018
Duration: 5 days
Group fee - 980 euros per person (minimum 3 persons /40 hours, 8 hours per day)
Individual fee: 1350 euros (for a private class of 35 hours, 7 hours per day)
♦ paints, medium and supports to paint on included in both group fee and individual fee
♦ not included: brushes and sundry items, travel, accommodation and meals
Join us for this intensive 5-day workshop on graining and marbling!
Immerse yourself totally in the European techniques as you learn how to paint realistic woods and marble from a master in this field. Michel will not only do step by step demos on each subject, he will also give you ample advice on how to improve your techniques.
Places are limited (maximum 5 students) to allow ample one on one training.
It's also possible to request a private class with Michel (please see above for individual fee).
- oak (straight grain and heart grain)
- walnut (straight grain and heart grain)
- white veined marble
- yellow sienna marble
Training method and certification of the course:
- Theoretical explanations and demonstrations on a daily basis.
- Immediate hands on practice through daily exercises.
- Each student will create individual samples of the graining and marbling subjects covered in class.
- Instructor folows through each student's progress on a daily basis.
- Students receive the school's Certificate upon completion of the course.
Who can apply:
This master class will benefit those who already have some notions of graining and marbling.
If you are completely new to graining or marbling, please see Module I of our autumn/winter program.
⇒ Go back to Master Class