The Art of Painting a Seascape
with Michel Nadaï
Content of the course :
Since several years now, we've had the pleasure of offering one of our signature courses - painting a seascape with acrylic paint. Replying to a numerous request, we're pleased to offer this workshop on painting a seascape with acrylic and oil as a 5-day intensive summer master class.
During this 5-day workshop you will learn how to paint a realistic seascape in acrylic and oil as Michel shows you step-by-step how to paint the colors of the water, the waves, the sea foam, the sand, the transparent effects and reflections of the water as well as the movements of light and shadow on the water, the sky...!
Objectives of the class / Experience level:
The purpose of this class is to lead students to create a realistic seascape using acrylic and oil paints.
This course will especially benefit students who have prior experience in drawing and painting.
Quick highlight of the course
Rendering of a seascape with using acrylic and oil paints:
- painting the sky and clouds
- rendering of the horizon and elements such as cliffs
- realistic rendering of the water
- painting the waves, the sea foam, the reflections of the water
- painting the reflections on the water, the movements of light and shadow on the water...
Instructor: Michel Nadaï
Dates: July 4th to July 8th, 2022
Duration: 5 days, 40 hours of class (8 hours per day).
Location: Atelier Nadai , 8 rue François Arago, 47000 Agen, France
Tuition: 1100 euros net (our prices are exempt of French 20% VAT)
Included in the tuition:
- Michel's live instructions
- Free canvas to render seascape, which each student takes back home
- Free use of acrylic and oil paints
- Free use of basic materials
- Coffee, tea and biscuits during breaks
- Brushes are not included.
- For convenience, brush sets are available for purchase at the studio.
- Please contact us for more information.
For more information and to receive course brochure please send us an email.