Limited Edition Product!
Miss Mustard Seed’s Lavendar Scented Furniture Wax can be used as a sealant for milk painted surfaces or as a finish for raw or stained wood.
Exclusively created for Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint, this fine museum quality wax is based on an old family recipe with essential lavender oil added.. It is made from beeswax with a little carnauba wax. It is ideal for use on wood, marble or as a finish over Milk Paint. It is easy to apply, provides a durable finish with a beautiful luster, with a fragrant lavender scent during application.
- Use a clean cotton cloth or brush to apply wax in a thin layer.
- Allow it to dry for 3-5 minutes.
- Buff to a shine with a clean lint-free cotton cloth.
- For additional shine and durability, apply a second coat.
- Clean brush with soap and warm water.