This fine museum quality wax is based on an old family recipe. It is made from beeswax with a little carnauba wax; lightly tinted to a rich brown, it is perfect for creating an authentically aged finish on a piece of painted furniture. This wax is easy to apply, it provides a durable finish with a beautiful luster and has almost no odor.
How to use this product
- Use a clean cotton cloth or brush to apply wax in a thin layer, working into recesses of carved details or surface imperfections.
- Wipe away excess.
- Allow it to dry for 3-5 minutes.
- Buff to a shine with a clean lint-free cotton cloth.
- This product may be applied directly over dry milk paint or clear wax.
- Clean brush with soap and warm water.
Available in 200 grams